Please read the rules and regulations of the Academy mentioned below, before applying for admission.
For taking admission, a candidate should apply only through the specific application form attached with the Information Bulletin.
- Fees can be paid in cash or through Bank Draft or Pay Order in favor of “Chanakya Pratiyogita Academy ” payable at Moradabad.
- All payments are to be made in advance at the time of admission.
- Two recent passport size photographs have to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admission formalities have to be completed five days before the commencement of the batch.
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
(i) For the Mains Programme the proof of appearing in prelims (Photostat copy of admit card of Prelims)
(ii) For the Interview Guidance Programme. A candidate will have to submit proof of appearing Mains.
For Other Programmes:
a. Certificate and mark sheet of Class Xth & XIIth.
b. Certificate and mark sheet of graduation (if the candidate has already graduated).
c. Residence proof of parents.
Note : Original Certificates are required to be presented for verification at the time of admission.
Mode of payment
2. One Time
RULES AND REGULATIONS :
- A candidate is advised to deposit his/ her fees only after being thoroughly satisfied with the required enquiries.
- Before paying the fees as the fees not be refunded once submitted.
- Selection of the optional subjects should be done carefully at the time of admission. Any change (only out of the optional subjects offered by the Academy), can be permitted within fifteen days from the time of admission only. However, no subject can be dropped after admission. For taking admission for another subject a candidate will have to make fresh payment.
- Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances. The same cannot be adjusted towards any other course or fees. No request will be entertained in this regard.
- If for any reason, the candidate discontinues the course, he will have no claim on refund of fees.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Moradabad only.
- Prior permission is to be taken before leave